Making your own strawberry jam is very easy and more healthy to eat. Because does not contain any preservative and you can handle your own sweetness.
Ingredient we need are as below
200g fresh strawberry
1 table spoon lemon juice
1 microwavable lunch box
Before start making the jam sterilize the lunch box by microwave it for few minutes, then wipe it dry.
1. wash the strawberry under salt water then remove the leaf and wipe it dry.
2. Put in all the ingredient into the lunch box and lightly stir
3. Cover the lid and microwave for 2 minutes.
4. Open the cover and stir it well, then microwave for any 3 minutes.
5. Stir again and heat for any 2 minutes.
6. You will see some bubble on top, remove the bubble and place it till cool.
7. When it completely cool down, the it will become sticky like jam.
8. Cover the lid and store it in the fridge.
If you do not have microwave, you can cook the jam using the pan. Beside strawberry, you can also replace it with pineapple, orange, or other fruits.